Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Halong Bay 3 days 2 nights small group tour
3-day tour Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Halong Bay departing from Hanoi then exploring Ninh Binh to enjoy the peaceful life and wonderful natural landscape of Tam Coc and the countryside. An exclusive cruise on Halong bay to explore the legendary and the world natural heritage Halong bay.
Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Trang An: The beautiful Scenic Landscape Complex was recognized as world natural and cultural heritage by UNESCO in 2014
Ninh Binh – Tuan Chau marina – Halong Bay – Lunch – Surprising Cave – Titop or Soi Sim Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities
Tai Chi – Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel
07:30 – 08.00: Our Luxury Limousine and english speaking tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotels in Ha Noi old quarter (or pick you up from our travel office in the old quarter) departure for visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital. It’s take more or less 2,5 hours from Ha Noi to Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh Province.
10:30 – 10:40: Arrive Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam. You will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in Chinese Wars.
11:50 – 12:00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13:00 – 13:05: Get on the bus go to Trang An wharf for enjoying unique sampan to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
15:00 – 15:05: Biking around Trang An area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
15:40 – 15:45: Keep going to visit Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16:55 – 17:00: Get on the tourist bus/ or our car organized to transfer you to Tam Coc Homestay.
17:00 – 17:15: Arrival in Homestay. Free time and enjoy a night in Homestay in Tam Coc Ninh Binh.
6:00 – 6:30: Our driver is coming to pick you up from Tam Coc Homestay in Ninh Binh Province, then transfer you by shuttle bus with air-conditioned from Ninh Binh to Halong Bay. It takes us about 4-hours driving (Please note: we will have a bus stop place at the middle of the way from Ninh Binh to Halong Bay for w/c or relax)
10:30 – 11:00: Arrival in the embarkation port, where our cruise staff and cruise manager will meet you to welcome you on our cruise.
(Note: Our cruise staffs will contact with drivers in advance, so we will know when you are arriving, so we are going to contact him to pick you up easy at anywhere on the harbour, then we take you to our waiting area for our cruise departure at approx at: 12:15 at noon time)
12:00 – 12:30: approx
– Other customers from Hanoi to Halong Bay by our shuttble transport will arrive. Then we are welcoming all customers on Stellar Cruise to enjoy the boat trip. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave, explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
– Heading to Titop or Soi Sim island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short – trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply – watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served. After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…